The problem of excess body proportions Whether the arms, thighs, or hips that are too big Naturally resulting in reducing specific parts with exercise may be difficult And before achieving satisfactory results it takes a long time Therefore, liposuction by Vaser Liposuction method will help respond to the needs of those who want to have a good proportion and fast.
What is Vaser Liposuction?
Vaser Liposuction is a technology or method for removing excess liposuction from unwanted organs or areas. It is done by using sound energy that causes the fat in the problem area to break down and then break down into liquid. Before sucking out from the body Without causing tissue around the area In the point of causing damage or disturbance until damaged It is an innovation that liposuction at specific areas as well.
How does Vaser Liposuction work?
Vaser Liposuction works by releasing sound waves from vibrating waves. It takes about 1 hour per point. To break down fat into liquid fat Then the doctor will use tools that are designed specifically to fit the proportion of the body. And easier to suck out the fat While the patient is less hurt and does not have a large wound that is ugly.
Who is Vaser Liposuction suitable for?
Vaser Liposuction is suitable for those who want to reshape their body shape. With exercise being difficult or impossible to do Those who want to get slim and improve their skin smoothness by Vaser Liposuction can do with the excess fat in the following organs: upper arms, thighs, calves, hips, abdomen, waist and back wings.
The result is that the proportion of excess fat that is not needed is reduced. The results can be seen from 1 – 2 days after the treatment and will remain until the 4th – 6th months. The skin will be smoother, firmer, more effective than the old liposuction. And the results will last for how long It depends on self-care, such as exercise of each person as well.
Pros of Vaser Liposuction
- Is a great way to break down the fat as needed. And does not cause blood cell or nerve cells around Also received damage
- High security Patients can recover quickly and return to daily life after 1 day, including returning to work within 3 – 7 days, but depending on the amount of fat that needs to be eliminated Various infections. Or the occurrence of very few complications.
- See results quickly, proportion of curvature clearly Without causing orange peel skin problems.
- The wound heals quickly. There may be swelling, bruising, but very few.
Cons of Vaser Liposuction
It is expensive and liposuction is possible in small quantities.
Preparation before Vaser Liposuction
- No medication or dietary supplements before taking Vaser Liposuction for 2 weeks as they may affect blood clotting.
- No smoking before doing 2 weeks and do not eat pickles.
- If having underlying disease or allergic to medicines such as thyroid poisoning Because it will affect the anesthetic Which should notify the doctor for advice before doing.
- Do not lift heavy objects within the first 2 weeks.
Preparation after Vaser Liposuction
If bruising occurs, use a cloth to wrap the area Will help reduce swelling and bruising In addition, exercise should be stopped 1 month after the procedure. And then exercise normally.
Price of Vaser Liposuction
Starting at 2 points in the price of $650 – $1000, depending on the individual’s problem as well. If you make multiple points, the price will increase. And also depends on the promotion of each location that offers.
Vaser Liposuction is not weight loss. Therefore, you must first understand that it is just to reduce excess fat that looks disproportionate. Such as too large or not too tight Therefore, if we have a lot of weight Will have to use other methods of reduction such as diet and exercise appropriately In addition, some people may need to have a stomach suture surgery to get the desired results.
This article is intended to educate readers. And cannot replace the advice of a doctor Diagnosis Or can be treated Readers should see a doctor to have the doctor check at the hospital every time. And should not be interpreted by yourself or plan your treatment by reading this article, AM always tries to update the information completely.