Cooking time : 60 minutes (except for the time to cool the cake)
Expiration date : About 3 days in refrigerator
The point of this recipe is here!
A cake in which sponge cake and whipped cream are alternately stacked. Plenty of chocolate that has been shaved on the surface has been finished. Fruit is OK with your favorite kind, but berry is especially recommended. The unique sweet and sour taste enhances the flavor of chocolate.
12 x 9 cm rectangular cake mold for one (using 26 x 37 cm top plate)
- Meiji milk chocolate: 80g
- Eggs: 4
- Soft flour: 50g
- White sugar: 60g
- Baking powder: 2g
Chocolate whipped cream
- Meiji milk chocolate: 2 sheets (100g)
- Meiji Hokkaido Tokachi pure milk or fresh cream: 250cc
- Water: 4 tablespoons
- White sugar: 2 tablespoons
- Meiji milk chocolate: 20g
- Favorite fruits (strawberry, blueberry, raspberry, etc.): appropriate amount
- Mint (optional): appropriate amount
- Scale (scale)
- Measuring cup
- Measuring spoon
- Kitchen knife
- Chopping board
- Rubber horn
- Top board
- Oven sheet
- Hand mixer
- Bamboo grass
- Pallet knife
How to make
- Sponge dough, minced each chocolate for the chocolate whipped cream, bowl put in, in the hot water of about 50 ~ 55 ℃ hot water should be dissolved over the.
- Finish the chocolate with a spoon.
- Eggs are divided into egg yolk and egg white.
- Divided egg white is left to cool in the refrigerator ( meringue stand firm foam is likely to start when making).
- Sift the flour ( soft flour , baking powder ) together.
- Keep the syrup ingredients together.
- Cut your favorite fruit into bite-sized pieces.
- Spread the oven sheet on the baking sheet .
- Oven to 180 ℃ preheating keep.
Bake sponge dough
- Put the yolk in a bowl , loosen, add the melted chocolate and mix well with a whisk . Add more flour and mix with a rubber spatula .
- Pour the egg whites in a separate bowl , whip with a hand mixer , and when the whole becomes whitish, add the upper white sugar in two portions to make a whipping meringue enough to make the horn stand .
- “1” in the bowl of the “2” in the meringue added in three portions, rubber spatula mixed with Sakkuri in, oven sheet lined with top plate is poured in, level the surface flat.
- Bake for about 12 minutes in a 180 ° C oven, stab a bamboo stick, and if nothing comes, bake. Let cool.
Make chocolate whipped cream
- Put the whipped cream in a bowl , whisk for 8 minutes, add the melted chocolate and mix well.
- Divide the hot sponge dough into three equal parts and brush each with syrup .
- Apply 1/4 amount of chocolate whipped cream to one of the sponge doughs of “1” with a palette knife , layer the dough, and then apply cream. Repeat this and stack in three layers. Apply the remaining cream to the sides.
- Sprinkle with plenty of chocolate that has been shaved with a spoon, and add the cut fruit of your choice (strawberry, blueberry, raspberry, etc.).